Monday, March 29, 2010

Back in Stock!

Just a little update for those who were interested, The Prancing Peacock Earrings are now back in shop and available for purchase in my Etsy shop.

Today I took new designs to Street Scene in Lexington. Of course I couldn't resist being a little naughty as well... I bought the most beautiful vintage eight-piece mug and saucer set with matching napkins, lined in lace! I'll be sure to share a photo of the set soon.

I'll be updating my stock at Calypso, Kolors, and ReBelle in the next couple days as well. After that I'll be focusing all my attention on preparing stock for Mayfest. I'll be adding some new items in my shop in the following weeks and will be posting little peaks at new designs which I'll be saving for Mayfest. Stay tuned for that!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to swing by Street Scene to check out your new stuff. I picked up a pair of your earrings there a couple of weeks ago and love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons